Today is a big day, it marks the big reveal of the new Journal of digital commerce, with printed copies landing on eCommerce desks across the country.
The brand new Journal of digital commerce is a professional trade journal from industry experts and technology partners.
We know that leading an eCommerce team can be a tough job, so we hope that the Journal of digital commerce will give you an inside track on what other clever people in our industry are working on – and give you the ideas and encouragement you need to make a difference.
What’s inside Volume One?
- Magento’s Peter Sheldon talks about giving B2B buyers a consumer experience.
- Akeneo shares better ways of managing your product data.
- Rubik’s Cube show how they have twisted and turned into a digital future.
- How luxury bathroom retailer C.P. Hart is soaking up sales.
- Fashion brand RÆBURN shares how they are creating a digital commerce strategy tailored for growth.
Didn’t get a copy in the post? Don’t worry you can download your free copy here today.
Download your copy: www.journalofdigitalcommerce.com