Carrying out a User Experience Audit (UX Audit) of your eCommerce website will unlock the potential hurdles your customers face when looking to place an order. A UX audit assesses the user experience of your online store, to identify what is working and what isn’t. The main goal of this audit is to suggest usability improvements you can make to enhance your customer experience to drive more sales. It is a clear way to understand how your customers view and interact with your online store.
Stay ahead of your competition
The competitive landscape is fierce and if your eCommerce site is falling short of your customer’s expectations they will quickly go elsewhere to buy. By arming your digital teams with detailed UX insights, you will be able to clearly see how to improve elements such as; your user journeys, your homepage interactions, your site search, your checkout process and more. It will give you a better understanding of your customers and how they interact with your brand and your digital experience.
Gain insight to drive sales:
- Discover your customer’s biggest pain points in their purchasing journey.
- Why users are abandoning their carts, why they leave and why they might be getting stuck.
- Identify ways of smoothing out your customer journey, in terms of content, product information, filters, navigation, search and visual understanding.
- Validate your user experience against UX best practices.
- Gain a comprehensive health check of the usability improvements to drive forward your eCommerce site and your business.
- How to think mobile-first to stay ahead of the competition.
Identify your conversion pitfalls
Our detailed UX Audit will be carried out by our experienced in-house UX consultants, who will thoroughly review your eCommerce website, to provide a comprehensive overview of improvements to enhance your user flows to improve your conversions.
During this two-week process, we will grade your eCommerce site by using heuristic evaluation to assess the usability of your website to identify what needs improving.
These improvements will then be prioritised so you have a comprehensive plan on what to tackle first.
What a UX Audit will reveal:
- A prioritised list of all the usability issues on your website.
- Strategic recommendations based on what we feel you need to improve first with a range of options on how to solve them.
- Expert views on how to make the path to checkout as seamless as possible.
- We will provide best practice examples to illustrate our points.
- Our recommendations will be illustrated with visual mockups to enable you to share the changes with internal stakeholders.
- An executive summary to strategically set our recommendations out.
Boost your usability fast
Do you feel your website is not quite hitting the mark? Do you feel there are some hurdles stopping your customers converting? Contact us today to carry out a UX audit and you can put your eCommerce site on the path to greater success.